Saturday, June 24, 2006

Hi, my name is Alannah and I'm 13. I live in the U.S. and I started this blog to talk about my life (which is actually kinda boring) and one of my favorite things in the world: books. Since I'm also not a bad artist I may include some drawings( if I figure out how to use our scanner). Right now I'm posting my very 1st post in Florida. My family and I drove down yesterday and I'm typing on my dad's laptop. ( The trip was OK besides the traffic and lack of rest stops in case any one wanted to know). Anyway, I'll post some better stuff once I'm at home or feeling more creative. :) I also wanted to apologize ahead of time(not that anyone gonna read this anyway) if I don't post for a while. Also the first book I do review will be Maximum Ride: Schools Out Forever by James Patterson. Bye until next post...

No comments: