Monday, April 30, 2007

On Sunday a couple of my friends and I went to go see My Chemical Romance and Muse in concert. We had purchased these tickets 3 months or so in advance and I was extremly looking foward to their concert.
So, after a 3 hour drive we finally get to the stadium where they're performing...only to find out that they were cancelled. As you can guess, that majorally sucked. There's speculations that the band couldn't perform because they got food poisoning. Having drove for many hours we weren't ready to go home yet, so we hung out around the area and went to the Chili's. It wasn't bad, but of course it wasn't as great as a concert.

But there's still hope to see MCR!!

This Saturday I'll be going to Bamboozle, where My Chemical Romance and Muse are headlining.
For those of you who aren't familar, Bamboozle is a kick ass festival where over 70 bands will be performing. Besides My Chemical Romance and Muse, my friends Jen, Mike and Jeremy want to see Bayside, Hellogoodbye, Patent Pending, Say Anything, The Sunstreak, The Hush Sound, and Kelly, among other bands.

So if you want to check out their official website for the full lineup and info here's a link: www.thebamboozle.com


P.S. I should be getting the Phantom of the Opera pictures from my New York trip developed soon. I'll post them as soon as I can.

No comments: