Friday, March 14, 2008

More Art!

Wow, this has been a pretty creative week for me. In my art class (which I must say I'm beginning to really love) we did this incredibly cool project where we took two playing cards (either a king, queen, or jack) and combined them together to form one card. Then we had to stipple it. I'm pretty amazed at how mine turned out.

Here's how the card looked before I stippled:





And here's how it looks with stippling:











On a totally unrelated note...anyone excited for the new Maximum Ride book coming out this Monday?
Also: New Picture from the Twilight movie set! Its from this week's Entertainment Weekly and shows Edward and James fighting.

13 comments:

Andrew said...

I LOVE MAXIMUM RIDE
hey i'm andrew (utahn) visit my blog any time talk to my girlfriend Amy she's an artist we're both 16. right now we have a blog fight ending i hope so if you read previous posts you'll be confused lol so visit mine some time 4 more days to go visit the maximum ride blog
i'm also part of rl (reapers of light) we're a bunch of people who come to us and we help them to not comit sucide or through depression or just to talk

mella-marie said...

MONDAY? IS IT THAT SOON?

YES.

YOU ARE really good at art.

mella-marie said...

My mum makes her own gravy and it is GORGEOUS.

Its lovely.

Vegetarian gravys alright.

But not as good.

=D

wOlF said...

wow! those pics are amazing!! i cant draw fiddly stuff like that, please dont tell me anything about the max ride book, it only comes out in england in april (sob) i am v.jelouse!!!!! :]

Alannah said...

Thanks for the compliments on the art everyone! :D

mella-marie said...

Lucky you.

Im still not going to see the film.

=D

griffinrider said...

cool card picture! i wish i had talent like that. the only thing i can draw well is smiley faces.

xXxVynnxXx said...

Maximum Ride rox!!! I love that book!!! That art is really awesome!

StAr said...

wow... its so unfait i cannot draw!!

im a perfactionist so even if i draw a little line wrong im screwing it up and throwing it in my already over flowing bin!!

i love maximun ride but im in uk so i have to wait till april!!!
life is suckish somtimes!!

havva nice day!

Fumiko Dream! said...

Your really good at drawing! I also saw the Twilight pics and I must say it looks...o.k. I'm still not excited for the movie because I don't know if it will ruin my pov of the book but I will see it just to see.

-Gemz- said...

thats really good!
yay maximum ride!
and i hope your neck gets better soon!
Gemzx x

Alannah said...

derWoot!! So many comments! :D And you guys all love my art! Thanks!

justshauna said...

Ur a really good artist!